AT&T has become the first US carrier to announce consumer launch details for the BlackBerry Z10 BB10 smartphone. The phone will be launched on March 22nd for $199.99 after new 2 year agreement for both consumers and business customers. Pre-orders will begin on Tuesday at http://www.att.com/z10 for the March 22nd launch. The BlackBerry Z10 features the following capabilities thanks to BB10:
- BlackBerry® Hub acts as a central location for your emails and conversations. You can easily peek into the Hub from any app with one swipe to see what’s new, then instantly swipe back to what you were doing.
- The new BlackBerry Touchscreen Keyboard learns how you write and adapts to your typing style so you can write faster and more accurately.
- BlackBerry fans have long loved BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™). The new BlackBerry Z10 features BBM™ Video and Screen Share so you can catch up face-to-face and share the content on your screen** with your friend or co-worker.
- Taking photos and creating memories is easier with Time Shift, an astonishing camera feature that captures the moments before and after you press the shutter to let you create the best shot, and BlackBerry Story Maker, which lets you weave those moments together to create a movie in just a couple of swipes.
- BlackBerry Balance™ technology allows you to use your Z10 for work and play without compromising the security of your business-related content when connected to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.
AT&T will also mark the Z10 launch with the companion launch of the new version of BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) 10 that ties into BB10 on the same day for business customers.