Following up on the announcement of the HTC Desire 610, AT&T has also announced the forthcoming launch of the LTE-capable Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone. The smartphone will launch on July 25th for a special launch price of $99.99 on GoPhone prepaid, or $139.99 on AT&T Next with monthly installment pricing set at $5.84 per month on AT&T Next 18 or $7 per month on Next 12 on August 8th. The phone features the following key features:
- Windows Phone 8.1: Features such as Action Center, shows you new activities and notifications at-a-glance and Sense makes managing data use, storage and battery life easier.
- Cortana Voice Assistant: Now you can have your very own personal assistant, Cortana, with the latest generation of Windows Phone 8.1 pre-loaded on the Nokia Lumia 635. Set reminders by time, location and people.
- ClearBlack Display: Bright 4.5-inch ClearBlack IPS-LCD FWVGA display (480 x 854 pixels) helps you to see the display in bright light conditions.
- Live Tiles: Make your start screen a reflection of you with Live Tiles. Customize your content to what matters most to you, including social media posts.
- Quad-Core Processor: Quad-core processor provides you with a fast and fluid user experience.
- Free 15GB of OneDrive Cloud Storage: Get 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage out of the box when you purchase a Nokia Lumia 635.
More extensive technical specifications include a 4.5 inch Clear Black display with a resolution of 480 x 854 at a pixel density of 218ppi with a a quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 CPU with the Adreno 305 GPU. 512MB of RAM is available, along with 8GB of internal storage with a microSD slot for expansion. A 5-megapixel camera is on back, and an 1830mAh battery is powering the phone.