How’d we get them? Long ago, a local OfficeMax was giving them away for $2 each. We bought a ton. We’ve been trying to get rid of them. Stocking stuffers, random acts of kindness, we’ve tried it all.
We’re sick of them. Please win one of them so we can get rid of them. They have traveled thousands of miles (quite literally) during our perpetual startup office moving.
These Techko paper shredders are strip-cut shredders that can handle up to six pages at once, with staples. And yes, they come with their own waste bin. The waste bin is a pain in the rear to set up, fair warning.
Now, a few quick rules:
* Only one entry per human being. We reserve the right to exclude/disregard votes that we deem to appear to be fraudlent.
* You must be 18 years old (sorry folks under 18, the lawyers said so for now).
* This giveaway is open to anyone in the contiguous United States (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc are excluded), except for Alabama.
* Winner’s names will be posted at the end of this giveaway as an update to this post.
* At the end of the giveaway, we will contact you asking for your address. You must respond within 24 hours of the email being sent, with your address.
To enter, post a comment in this article. Please don’t forget to use your real email address this time.
This giveaway will end at 12:00 PM Pacific on October 20th. Enjoy! And, most importantly, thanks for staying with PhoneNews.com through the thick and thin.
Update: Below are the list of winners, thanks to all that entered!
Jeremy R Autry