Okay, our system did make a tiny error by ending our first Motorola P790 giveaway a little early. So, to make up for it, here are four more P790s that we’ll be giving away to one winner each.
The P790 has the capacity to recharge a standard RAZR up to three times, and works with just about any mini-USB equipped phone. You can even daisy chain the P790 and the phone together to a power source… the P790 will pass the power to the phone until it is charged, then it will recharge itself.
This contest will run for 48 hours, and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific on Sunday. To enter, post in this thread. Now, for some rules…
- You can only enter this giveaway once. You can enter all 31 phone giveaways, but duplicate entries in any one giveaway will cause you to be disqualified.
- This contest is open to anyone, anywhere. However, you have to provide a valid email address in the email field… or we won’t be able to contact you.
- We have various tools to detect abuse, including (but certainly not limited to), IP address, email, and cookie checkers. Suspicion of abuse will void your entry.
- You must reply to our requests for your contact information to confirm you are a winner, within four days of our initial attempts to contact you.
- PhoneNews.com staff, associates, and Bernie Ward are not eligible.
Congratulations to winners Smgrimes, JDeezy, Dana, and Philmont…