AT&T and Sprint will launch the 32GB version for the aforementioned price after 2 year agreement, while AT&T will also be the exclusive US carrier for the 64GB version which will be sold for $299.99 after the same terms. making it the first US carrier to offer a subsidized version of the 64GB variant of an Android flagship, as they are usually rejected due to increased subsidy levels.
Both phones will otherwise be identical in terms of features with the following specifications:
- HTC BlinkFeed™ – a bold new experience that transforms the home screen into a single live stream of personally relevant information, such as social updates, entertainment and lifestyle updates, and news and photos with immersive images so the user no longer needs separate applications to find out what’s happening. HTC BlinkFeed aggregates the newest content from relevant and interesting sources, giving it to users at a glance, all in one place, without the need to jump between multiple applications and websites.
- HTC UltraPixel Camera with HTC Zoe™ mode – a new feature bringing photos to life showing more personality and emotion than a still photo ever could. HTC Zoe mode gives users the ability to shoot high-resolution HTC Zoe highlights that come to life in three-second snippets. HTC Zoe highlights are then displayed in a unique way in the new gallery, transforming the traditional photo gallery of still images into a motion gallery of memories.
- HTC BoomSound™ – front-facing stereo speakers with a dedicated amplifier and an amazing full high-definition display that brings users closer to their music, videos, games and YouTube™. Beats Audio™ integration is enabled across the entire experience for rich, authentic sound. HDR recording uses advanced dual microphones and audio processing to capture clean, rich sound that is worthy of HD video footage.
- HTC Sense TV™ lets you use your HTC One as an interactive TV guide and remote control. It can be set up in a few simple steps and gives you the ability to access electronic program guides and control a receiver and home theatre right from your phone’s screen.
- HTC One boasts a 4.7-inch, full-HD 1080p display, 1.7GHz quad-core processor, international roaming capabilities and Near Field Communications support (NFC).
Pre-orders go live for AT&T on April 4th, while pre-orders on Sprint go live the next day on April 5th.