Not long after its official launch, Verizon has opened an official email registration page for the forthcoming LG G2 Android flagship. The phone will be LG’s Android flagship for the year and features the following specifications:
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.2-inch 1080p display (423 ppi)
- 16-32GB of internal storage depending on model selected
- 13 megapixel rear camera with optical image stablization and a 2.1 megapixel front camera
- 3,000mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2
- Controls moved to rear of the device
Verizon describes the LG G2 as such on the page:
The LG G2 embodies elegant hardware and powerful software. The G2 is designed to fit your needs, with a 5.2 Full HD IPS Display and 13 MP OIS Camera with advanced camera features like tracking zoom and dual recording/cameras.
The G2’s Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor offers the power to run multiple applications simultaneously, while the extended battery life and exclusive Wireless Charging, keeps you connected to all of the things that matter on the Verizon 4G LTE network.
The LG G2 also features the following customizations from LG as part of its Practical UX integration:
- Answer Me — Automatically answers the call after lowering the ringtone when the phone is raised to one’s ear.
- Plug & Pop — Recommends options or related features to choose from when the earphone or USB cable is detected.
- Text Link — Allows information embedded in text messages to be selected and easily saved in a memo or calendar and searched on a map or the internet.
- QuickRemote — Not only can LG G2 be used to remotely control popular home entertainment devices, it can also learn from conventional remotes and be customized to operate multiple devices with flexible layouts and keys.
- Slide Aside — Enables easier multitasking by simply “sliding” open apps off to the side using a three-finger swipe.
- Guest Mode — Protects owner’s privacy by displaying only pre-selected apps when guests access the phone with a secondary unlock pattern.