AT&T has made No Commitment pricing changes to select smart devices in the wake of its Early Upgrade policy changes for smartphones in order to keep them inline with the new $200 early upgrade pricing.
The following devices have had their No Commitment pricing adjusted:
- Palm Pre Plus: $299.99 before, $399.99 now
- HTC Aria: $329.99 before, $429.99 now
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz: $279.99 before, $429.99 now
- Palm Pixi Plus: $229.99 before, $379.99 now
- Motorola Backflip: $249.99 before, $349.99 now
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: $349.99 before, $449.99 now
AT&T made changes to its early upgrade pricing policy for smartphones earlier this month to reflect what it calls the â€œincreased complexity and expenseâ€ of such devices. The previous $75 fee is still in effect for featurephones.