Cingular today returned the 2125 to its online lineup. The phone appeared briefly in the lineup online this weekend, and then disappeared again, apparently due to a release date mixup. Now it seems there to stay.
This Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone is the only phone currently in Cingular’s lineup branded as a Cingular device, rather than another manufacturer, such as Nokia, or Motorola. The device is manufactured by High Tech Computer Corp (HTC), in Taiwan.
The list of features in this device include:
- Microsoftï¿½ Windows Mobile(TM) 5.0 Smartphone Edition
- Windows Mediaï¿½Player 10 for playing music and video
- Bluetoothï¿½ connectivity for connecting wireless accessories
- 1.3 MP camera and video phone
- GPRS/EDGE High-Speed Data Access
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz – Quad-band for international compatibility
- Large 2.2″ TFT color display
- 64 MB SDRAM/64 MB Flash ROM
- 200MHz processor
The 2125 is currently selling for $199.99 with 2-year contract.