Apple has released a set of guidelines for iPhone sales through the
online and retail Apple Stores:
- Local Apple Store iPhone stock can be checked online right now.
- The iPhone will go on sale this Friday, June 29 at 6
PM local time at Apple® retail stores nationwide.
- All 164 Apple Stores will close at 2:00PM local time,
reopen at 6 PM, and remain open until midnight local time.
- Customers can purchase two iPhones per person on a first
come, first served basis.
- All 164 stores will open on Saturday at 9:00AM local time
to accommodate early iPhone sales and continue through the summer.
- Beginning Saturday morning, free in-depth workshops will be
offered throughout the day at all Apple retail stores.
- Genius Bar support will be provided with One to One
training. One to One is Apple’s personal training program, and costs $99/year.
- Online sales of the iPhone will begin at 6:00PM Pacific