After teasing its release for the past few weeks, MetroPCS has officially launched its Samsung Galaxy S5 as a timed retail exclusive. The carrier is listing the phone for $649.99+tax. The phone is identical to the version launched on T-Mobile, the only difference is branding. The phone features the following:
- 5.1-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display
- 2.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 16 MP camera + 2 MP front facing camera
- 16GB internal memory with microSD slot
- S Health heart monitor functionality and fitness tracker
- Fingerprint sensor
The phone will be available online within the next few weeks.