Good news, Verizon is no longer gauging for prepaid! Their INpulse prepaid service now only charges a $.99/day access fee on days you actually make or receive calls, rather than having to shell out $1 every day that you leave your phone off. To celebrate, we’re giving away a Motorola W315 INpulse phone, so you to can bask in the cheaper prepaid on Verizon.
This contest will run for 48 hours, and ends at 9:00 AM Pacific on Tuesday. To enter, post a comment below. Now, for some rules…
- You can only enter this giveaway once. You can enter all 31 phone giveaways, but duplicate entries in any one giveaway will cause you to be disqualified.
- This contest is open to anyone, anywhere. However, you have to provide a valid email address in the email field… or we won’t be able to contact you.
- We have various tools to detect abuse, including (but certainly not limited to), IP address, email, and cookie checkers. Suspicion of abuse will void your entry.
- You must reply to our requests for your contact information to confirm you are a winner, within four days of our initial attempts to contact you.
- PhoneNews.com staff, associates, and Hugo Chavez are not eligible.
Congratulations to winner Gopi Manne…