You thought we couldn’t get any lower-end? Okay, maybe you did think we could, and yes, we have. The Motorola C168i is about as low as they go these days, but it offers a few perks, including MIDP 2.0 Java. The charging port isn’t the standard Motorola affair, but we’re sure you’ll live. But, it will get you through those iPhone brickings and will be sure to save the day when firmware updates on your smartphone go bad. Look at it this way, at least we promise we won’t go any lower.
This contest will run for 48 hours, and ends at 12:30 PM Pacific on Wednesday. To enter, post a comment below. Now, for some rules…
- You can only enter this giveaway once. You can enter all 31 phone giveaways, but duplicate entries in any one giveaway will cause you to be disqualified.
- This contest is open to anyone, anywhere. However, you have to provide a valid email address in the email field… or we won’t be able to contact you.
- We have various tools to detect abuse, including (but certainly not limited to), IP address, email, and cookie checkers. Suspicion of abuse will void your entry.
- You must reply to our requests for your contact information to confirm you are a winner, within four days of our initial attempts to contact you.
- PhoneNews.com staff, associates, and striking writers are not eligible. No, our writers are not on strike… thankfully.
Congratulations to winner Milkbone98…