Sprint and Verizon have begun the rollout process for minor Android updates for their respective flagship devices in the Samsung Galaxy S III and Verizon’s HTC Droid DNA.
Starting with the Droid DNA, the forthcoming update will fix the following bugs:
- Hulu Plus video loading problems fixed
- Improved Mobile Hotspot functionality
- Improved wired headset functionality and volume
- Contacts List fixes for improved reliability and stability
- Improved zoom functionality for default browser
- Time stamp for incoming messages fixed
- Improved Recent Apps listings to reflect frequent usage of select apps
The update will roll out this week and pushes the respective baseband and software versions to 2.04.605.2710RD and 1.01.01.0110.
Sprint’s Galaxy S III will also be updated this week with a minor update to address the following bugs and issues:
- Misc. fixes
- Voicemail app update
- 3-digit SMS support
That update is already being staged by Sprint and is being delivered over-the-air, though a manual check will also grab the update. The update pushes the software version to L710VPBMA6.