Verizon Wireless has launched the Motorola Z6c RIZR. The Z6c RIZR is a modified version of the Z6m/Z6TV. Unlike those two however, it trades optional MediaFLO mobile television for GSM international roaming capacity.
World phones, a gap that US CDMA carriers have been hard-pressed to fill in recent years, have been even more even more apparent with the discontinuation of virtually all US CDMA world phones (both the Samsung SCH-i830 and SCH-A790). Today marks yet another introduction of a CDMA / GSM enabled mobile phone now available on the Verizon Wireless Network. Dubbed as the Motorola MOTO Z6c World Edition phone, it touts a CDMA 1x EVDO 800/1900 chipset coupled with a GSM 900/1800 chipset for your international roaming needs, a slider form factor, a 2 megapixel camera along with video capture and playback and V CAST Music and Video.
With a 2 year contract price, you can purchase the Motorola MOTO Z6c World Edition phone for $229.99 or save $50.00 and purchase it online for a final price of $179.99.
- (H)4.2 x (W)1.8x (D).68 inches weighing 3.7 ounces
- 2.0″ 240 x 320 TFT Display (65,000 Colors)
- 416 minutes talk time and 313 hours of standby
- Calculator and Currency Converter
- Bluetooth Stereo Wireless Technology
- 4 GB microSD optional removable memory
- Polished Vacuum Metalized finish